- Responsible for servicing, maintenance, and light repairs of the restaurant equipment.
- Provide care to indoor and outdoor of the premises to ensure the environment is clean and safe for employees and clients. Keep all indoor areas of the dining room clean.
- Accountable for removing the trash from the big trash cans in the restaurant, keep them clean.
- Soda Machines: keep them clean and replenished as needed. (clean inside, outside and replenish) rotate according with expiration dates of machine products (FIFO).
- Ensure all light bulbs are functioning. Ensure exterior and interior lighting are functioning well. Advise when in need of repairs or change.
- Report to management any dangerous or suspicious situation.
- Be certified and well informed in the use of some of the chemicals through the MSDS. These sheets contain products specs in terms of risks, ways of utilizing and first aid in case of need.
- Comply with schedule, willing to work rotating shifts including weekends.
- Properly use of the tools and equipment, following precautions and established safety measures.
- Offer excellent service when interacting with customers.
- Preferably High school diploma & or at least one (1) year of similar experience.
- Be able to read and write in English/ Spanish.
- 50% meal break restaurant discount
- Health Insurance